Wednesday, October 18, 2006

church

About a month and a half ago I started attending a new church called Mosaic Life. It kinda fits into the emerging church category, but it also seeks to be very diverse. I've been priviledged to meet with the pastor a couple of times for coffee, and it's been great to hear parts of his story and his dream. I'm enjoying this church and I'm looking forward to getting more involved. It's definitely a refreshing change. My parents church is going through a lot of crap right now because people are being stupid, and I'm honestly glad I'm not a part of it. I never really felt a part of that church anyway, as my family started going there shortly before I left for college, and I haven't been around much. The few people that I did know a little better there have all left, and it was time for me to move on too. I'll probably be posting more on this church and my experiences there and my conversations with the pastor. I still owe you more info on "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" as well...I'll have to steal it back from the sister I lent it too.
Grace and Peace.
Love conquers all.

No comments: