Monday, August 27, 2007

new house

So, I just moved in to a new place. It's on the college of Western Seminary in Holland Michigan. I'm pretty excited about it. It's an apartment building for Seminary students and highly functioning cognitively impaired adults (and a few Hope College students because they didn't fill it with Western students this year), and me. I'm kind of the odd one out, but I might be taking a couple of seminary classes, so then I'll fit in a little better. I really am excited about this though, hopefully some good conversations and such will come.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

New place - That's exciting. Are you taking classes this semester, or are you just living on the campus?
I've been to Holland, Mich. We went to some little shop and tried on some wooden shoes. Very touristy, I know.

Mary Beth said...

Ah fantastic! I have a few friends at Western, I'd love to live near seminary students for some good olde intellectual/theological/spiritual stimulation.
Also, I'm really jealous that you're living so close to Lake Michigan (one of the things I miss most about GR)

Unknown said...

Come on now, that hammock in the storage room was great! Enjoy the people, brotha'.

Unknown said...

I hope house stuff is working out.. Last night was Full Moon crazy but I wanted to hear how the move went. I echo the "near the lake" jealousies as well as the excitement for good theological discourse. Hope you get a chance to iron out wrinkles faith wise some more. .. sorry about that poorly contsructed sentence.