Thursday, August 31, 2006

school

I'm at school right now...kinda. No classes for me (I kinda miss them actually, well, some of them anyway.) I had some time off from work, so I figured it would be good to get away for a little while and take my mind off of things, visit some friends, things like that. It was a pretty dang long ride out here on a motorcycle though. It's definitely good to see friends again though, and this place still feels like home.

I've been learning a lot about myself lately. About how I should live...not because someone tells me too, but because it's healthy for me and for those around me. I'm learning to respect myself, my future wife, and girls in general. God's grace has been amazing. I'm learning to love and to accept God's love and let it flow through me. God wanted to teach me all of these things a while ago, but I was too caught up living for myself and I wasn't listening, and it has cost me dearly. Maybe I'll be able to keep focused on God now and not on living for myself. I would hope that that lesson sticks after experiencing this much pain because of it.

Peace.

No comments: