Saturday, January 12, 2008

I tailgated someone today

-on purpose. It pissed him off. I was glad.
See, he had a bumper sticker that said "Still voting democrat? You're stuck on stupid. (Rush Limbaugh)"
Mr. Limbaugh, you have the right to free speech. I don't support taking that away from you. However, I don't appreciate being called stupid, and you and your listeners should know that I don't take that lightly. Next time I see someone with one of your bumper stickers, I might do more than just tailgate. I might give him/her a piece of my mind-tell him that I don't appreciate being called stupid and he/she should be a little more respectful of other's beliefs.
If you put a provocative bumper sticker like that on your car, you shouldn't be surprised if someone gets in your face.

No comments: