Thursday, September 28, 2006

Every Man's Battle

I just finished reading "Every Man's Battle", and I've learned a lot from it. Although it is cheesy, not that great of writing, and super "conservative" (the authors make it sound like it is impossible to watch an R rated movie without sinning...I'm not sure I buy that), I really think that everyone should read it. Guys, if you take it to heart, I'm sure your marriage (present or future) will benefit, and females, it will help you to understand how guys think. Even though some of what you read may scare you, it will definitely be a great thing when you try to understand your boyfriend/husband, and you'll know how to help him work through his struggles to make the relationship better for both of you...check it out.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I read "Every Woman's Battle" two years ago in a group. As a guide for discussion and food for thought we liked it but at times I was unnerved by, how you termed it, the "conservative" views of the authors. I've been meaning to check out the "male version". Thanks for the reminder.